The incline dumbbell press is a useful exercise that works best for those who are looking to target their chest, shoulder and triceps. As a free weight exercise, this workout works like a dream and makes sure to exercise the body conveniently. If you are looking to work out your body and get those well-toned muscles you always wanted, this exercise is what you need. Let us check out how to perform an incline dumbbell press without any further ado!
Incline dumbbell press benefits
The incline dumbbell press benefits range massively. This one is a helpful exercise for not only one but several reasons. For starters, it works out the upper part of the chest that is called the clavicular head of the pectoralis major. When this area is working out inside the body, it helps in functioning more rapidly and making the chest area stronger. Similarly, it is also useful for your anterior head and shoulders that become more flexible with time.
Thus, the incline dumbbell press benefits are long-lasting and effective. The best way to acquire these benefits is to work out by following the instructions that we offer. Once you do that, you will only be an inch away from gaining your dream body.
How to do an incline dumbbell press at home?
You do not need numerous equipment to perform this exercise. If you want to do an incline dumbbell press at home, all you need is an incline bench. Make sure that the incline bench is at a proper angle that makes it convenient for you to work out your body. If it is not comfortable, adjust the seat accordingly. The set should be at an inclination between a 30- to a 45-degree angle.
How to perform an incline dumbbell press at home?
The incline bench press is one of the best exercises to perform for the upper-body. Performing an incline dumbbell press at home is an easy exercise provided you follow the instructions well. Here is how to practice this exercise properly!
1. Sit on the bench and lean back. Grasp the dumbbell in both your hands and make sure that they are at your shoulders. Elbows bent and angled down below your ribs. Relax your neck against the bench press. Keep your feet flat on the floor.
2. Brace your core and press both dumbbells straight up over your chest. At this point, remember to exhale. Keep your wrist straight. At the top of the movement, the dumbbells must touch each other. Your arms should be perpendicular to the ground.
3. Reverse the movement and gradually lower the dumbbells back to the top of your chest. At This point, remember to exhale. Once you begin to bring the dumbbells down, your elbows should come down at a 45-degree angle. This should happen at your torso. Make sure that the elbows keep pointing to the ground.
4. At least 8 to 12 sets of reps are sufficient to do this exercise. Keep practicing this exercise regularly to gain the best benefits. We promise; you won’t be disappointed!
How to do an incline dumbbell press without a bench?
If you do not have a bench press at home and you are wondering if you have to give up on this exercise, do not worry. We have something for you that won’t let you compromise on this. Let us teach you how to do an incline dumbbell press without a bench.
1. Before performing this exercise, perform a warm-up of aerobic workouts for around five to ten minutes. Such a thing is crucial to activate your muscles and work out effectively.
2. Lie with your upper back on the ball. Your torso should be at an angle of 45 degrees. Bend your knees and position your feet flat on the ground.
3. Grasp a dumbbell in both your hands. Make sure that your palms are facing away from your body. This is the starting position for you.
4. As you press the dumbbell straight up, breathe out. Make sure that you press the dumbbell up against the ceiling until it is above your upper chest height. At this point, do not lock your elbows.
5. Inhale while you lower the weights, under control, to the start position.
6. At least 12 to 15 reps of this exercise are helpful for the utmost benefits.
The bottom line
The incline dumbbell press is a useful exercise for several reasons. If you want to grab the utmost benefits from it, remember to follow the instructions as it is.
1. What is the best incline dumbbell press angle?
A 30 to 45-degree angle is an ideal incline dumbbell press angle for you.
2. Are the incline dumbbell press benefits helpful?
Yes. The incline dumbbell press benefits are helpful in many ways. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid any hassles.
3. What if I injure myself during the workout?
In this case, please consult a medical expert immediately to avoid any complications.
The post How to do the incline dumbbell press to ace your fitness game appeared first on AnytimeStrength.
SOURCE: AnytimeStrength – Read entire story here.